Forums  ›  Diversions  ›  Shopping

Melaleuca new Product Store: Opened today 9-17

Quote · 763 days ago · 0 people like this ·

NEW Melaleuca Hawaii Product Store (opened today 9-17-12)

Store Hours:

Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.

Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.

New Hawaii Store Address:

590 Paiea St.

Honolulu, HI 96819

Thats awesome, Twinboiz09!!!

Thats near the Airport Starbucks area, right?

Mom Squad Member and Crazy Mom of #7FLIPS

Not sure where it is exactly. I just got the email a few moments ago. If you happen to be in the area and know where it is, please share. Thanks.

Thats awesome, Twinboiz09!!!

Thats near the Airport Starbucks area, right?

Must be close by, the airport starbucks is on Paiea st.  :)  this is exciting, I like browsing new products.  :D

Sweet! I love Melaeuca! Thanks for sharing!!

I just heard about this as well today!  We are Melaleuca members and are so glad to see a store in Hawaii!  YES, it's right across the street from the little center that has the Starbucks and Jamba by the airport (the street before you turn into the lot).  Save on shipping!  Yeah!

Ooooh!  :)

Gotta check it out next time I'm in the area!

Quote · 760 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I love their hand lotion!

Quote · 747 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Just called Customer Support and if you're already a PC, you can shop there and it'll meet your point requirements... :)  The man I spoke to actually said the items are a little bit more expensive there than in the store, but you get instant gratification since you don't have to wait for your products to be shipped... :) WOO HOOO!!

Quote · 699 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Aloha Ladies...

Yes, Melaleuca has awesome products...non-toxic & safe for your keiki, ohana & the enviornment!   The store is absolutely beautiful, hands on & convenient.  You need to be a member if you would like to purchase at the preferred customer's prices...If you are interested in seeing an overview and or becoming a member, please contact me...you will LOVE it! 

Mahalo!

midori808@gmail.com

Forums

Aloha,

• Share to Facebook
    Share to Twitter
    Pin it
    LinkedIn
    Google+
    Email
    Print
  • Report a problem
  • Join Moms in Hawaii
  • Login

Right Panel: Reveal

This panel is positioned on the right with the reveal display mode. The panel markup is after the header, content and footer in the source order.

To close, click off the panel, swipe left or right, hit the Esc key, or use the button below:

Close panel